Choose the environment — choose Starunner women’s glitter sneaker, made of recycled ocean plastics. Certified by Global Recycled Standard, 10 x 600ml plastic bottles produce one pair of uppers, making the knitted recycled yarn a highly sustainable material to reduce the world’s ecological footprint. Each upper moulds to the foot for maximum comfort, allowing air to circulate and keep feet cool.
Featuring glitter toe & heel caps, adjustable laces, and thick contoured EVA sole, you’ll feel pumped on the pavement in stylish Starunner.
• Recycled upper made of plastic bottles from the ocean
• Upper certified by Global Recycled Standard
• Breathable knitted upper with soft mesh lining
• Mesh insoles with PU foam padding for comfort
• Anti-mould and antibacterial insoles
• Non-slip lightweight EVA foam injection outsole
• Flexible and durable with sturdy heel counter
• Podiatry features for optimal foot health
• Adjustable polyester shoelaces
• Glitter toe and heel cap
• Strobel construction
• Vegan friendly and PETA-approved
• Spot clean with mild soap and warm water
• Keep out of direct sunlight
• Keep away from harsh chemicals
• Don’t submerge in water
holster® designs are subject to worldwide patents.